Chan Artistry promises...
Your micropigmentation process will be a comfortable and enjoyable experience.
One client is seen at a time, you will have Channing's undivided attention.
You will not be rushed or pressured.
You will be heard and your opinion valued.
Nothing will be done without having been explained to you first.
Your Consultation (30 minutes)
- Please come to your consultation with your makeup applied in the way you are used to.
- We can be difficult to find, please check out the “Location page” on our website for driving directions.
- Your perfect pigment will be chosen and a 24-hour patch test will be administered.
- After discussing shape and placement Channing will apply pencil to the treatment area. The pencil is not the color of the pigment chosen, and it will not look as natural as the actual micropigmentation results. But it will give you a realistic idea of what can be achieved at your next appointment.
- You have paid a $100 deposit for your reservations, that deposit counts towards your total cost.
- Please be prepared to make a $325 payment towards your total balance at your consultation. The last payment of $325 will be made at your initial Micropigmentation appointment.
Your Initial Appointment (2 hours)
- First, the treatment area will be cleansed, your before photos taken, and your numbing cream applied. It will take 20 minutes for the numbing cream to take effect.
- After your numbing cream is removed, Channing will look at your bone structure, take measurements and place key points for symmetry using a pencil.
- Your new enhancement will be mapped out with a pencil, your artist will sit you up and give you a well lit (magnified if needed) hand mirror. This is the time to request changes to the shape and symmetry of your custom design if necessary.
- Once you approve of your design, we will begin implanting your pigment. Multiple passes will be done with a secondary numbing product to ensure you are comfortable throughout the procedure. You will have the chance to Micropigmentation is a very interactive service at Chan Artistry.
- When we are done, an cold pack will be administered, after photos taken and an organic, plant based ointment applied. We will go over post care instructions and you will make your last payment of $325.
Your 6-8 Week Follow Up (1 hour)
- Channing will give you a hand mirror and will discuss with you what areas need to be touched up. Then you will numb just like you did at your initial appointment. Your pigment will be touched up and you will follow your post care instructions like before.
- It is important that your 6-8 week follow up, is no more than 8 weeks from your initial microblading appointment. Because of the high demand for our work we can be booked out anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks, therefore rescheduling your follow up can be difficult. If you cannot make your follow up appointment within 8 weeks from your initial appointment, you will be charged $100 for a 1-3 Month Touch-Up.
- Please see our cancellation policy.
- Touch ups are as needed
- Each client's unique factors play a part in how frequently you may need touch ups.
- Skin type
- Healing process
- Skincare routine & products
- Adherence to post care instructions
- Sun exposure & indoor tanning
- Vigorous exercise routines - heavy sweating